What is Preferred Pricing?
If you are eligible for Preferred Pricing at the Birchwood Chevrolet GM dealer Winnipeg, you pay invoice price plus 1.5% MSRP on the purchase or lease of almost any new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle. This is the price GM employees pay on new or leased vehicles.
In simpler terms, Preferred Pricing grants you more savings.
Who is eligible for Preferred Pricing?
If you are a Birchwood employee, spouse, or child, you may be eligible for Preferred Pricing at a GM dealer in Winnipeg.
Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC has also partnered with companies to offer a Preferred Pricing program including Costco members and shoppers at Hudson’s Bay Company, Cargill, Great West Life, Sysco, Sobeys and many more. Fill out the form below to find out if your employer is eligible for this exclusive discount.
What else should I know about Preferred Pricing?
- Preferred Pricing is compatible with other GM incentives.
- There are over 3,500 eligible companies.
- Birchwood GM dealers offer cash, finance and lease options.
- You can purchase up to two vehicles per year with Preferred Pricing.
- When you purchase a vehicle, you must provide proof of employment.
If we haven’t answered all of your questions, fill out the form below so we can get you the information you need for this exclusive offer.