Birchwood Business Solutions
Terry has been selling General Motors product since 1979. He has been with Birchwood GM for over 25 years. Over the years he has been a member of the Fleet manager's Club for 10 years attaining Gold Level Achievement 6 times. Subsequently, he has been a member of the Sales Marketing Guild for 8 years ranking Bronze, Silver and Gold levels. In the last 7 years Terry was in the top 300 sales consultants in Canada for Sirius/XM subscriptions 6 times.
Commercial Account Manager
Terry is married to Arlene. He has 2 grown children Misty, a mechanical engineer and Ben, safety officer at Manitoba Hydro. Arlene and Terry have two ginger cats, Mick and Oliver, who are an endless source of activity.
Arlene and Terry enjoy boating and fishing on Lake of the Woods and winter vacations in the Caribbean.
Terry is currently leasing a 2016 GMC Canyon (to match his boat) and Arlene has a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. Terry's dream vehicle is a Sierra Denali, if it is available in green.
1) Sales and Leasing:
Whether you are a small or large business, we have the solutions for your business needs.
GM Business Elite Dealer
GM Business Choice
Fleet Management Solutions
Purchase and Lease Options
Short Term and Seasonal Leasing (as short as 3 months)
Pre-approved Leasing and Financing
Specialty Sales and Leasing
Dedicated Business and Commercial Account Specialists that will come to you
Priority Service with a dedicated contact
Loaner Vehicles available
2) Service and Parts:
If you are a Birchwood Business and Commercial customer, we will provide you with the best in service, along with Maintenance and Parts solutions suited to your business.
• Business Loaner vehicles available
• GM Essential and Enhanced maintenance package options
• In House maintenance package options
• Pickup and delivery service for business customers
• Service all makes and models of vehicles
• Dedicated service contact
• Priority service and dedicated service bays
• Have your own shop? No problem, you can outsource your servicing to us during your peak times
• Genuine GM parts with low-cost alternatives
• Over $1 million in parts inventory
• Priority Parts Ordering
• Dedicated parts contact
• Partnered with NAPA to provide full procurement of "aftermarket" parts as we are able to leverage NAPA's bulk purchasing power
Accessories and Upfitting
• Genuine GM & Aftermarket accessories
• Upfitting (Adrian Steel)
• Cargo management
• Computer stands
• Vehicle Graphics (3M)
• Truck caps & tonneau covers
• Snow Plows
• Dedicated parts contact
We have access to the most extensive aftermarket products.
DeeZee, Lund, Iron Cross, BDS Suspension, Thule, Weather Tech, Retrax, Snowbear
3) Fleet Management Solutions:
Fleet management can include a range of functions, such as vehicle financing, vehicle maintenance, vehicle tracking and diagnostics, driver management, speed management, fuel management
and health and safety management. Fleet Management is a function which allows companies which rely on transportation in business to remove or minimize the risks associated with vehicle
investment, improving efficiency, productivity and reducing overall transportation and staffing costs.
• Lifecycle costing - Analysis of total cost of vehicle to purchase/lease, operate, maintain and dispose of through life of the vehicle
• Logistics & GPS Monitoring (OnStar)
General Motors has launched a new platform specifically designed for small businesses to access key vehicle information at any time such as location, fuel level, miles driven and
maintenance needs. The new vehicle management service known as Commercial Link™ uses data provided by the available embedded OnStar® hardware and aims to provide small business owners
with a detailed, near real-time view of their vehicle operations to more efficiently manage their fleet. OnStar®
• Fuel Card Management
• Recall & Bulletin Management
• Maintenance Reminders
• Full Service Maintenance Plans
4) Employee Benefits:
A vehicle is usually the second biggest purchase for anyone. Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC has a special process for your employees to purchase their personal vehicles. This includes spouses and dependents.
* Special offer - $150 over cost on General Motors vehicles plus all applicable incentives from manufacturer
* Sales and Leasing options
* Full disclosure and hassle free
* Maintenance plans available
* Accessories (GM and Aftermarket)
* Employee Preferred Pricing & Access to 21 manufacturer lines of vehicles
5) GM Business Choice:
IT'S YOUR BUSINESS. IT'S YOUR CHOICE
The GM Business Choice Advantage
The Business Choice Program is designed to assist small business owners with the costs of preparing their trucks and vans for use in the daily operation of their business. This program
is available to businesses that looking to purchase new eligible Chevrolet and GMC vehicles.
Here are a few reasons to consider this program:
Flexibility to Choose - Along with having a wide variety of Chevrolet/Buick/GMC vehicles to choose from, the Business Choice program is designed to give you flexibility by providing
unique options and up fit solutions.
Solutions Designed for You - Offering you solutions to improve business efficiencies and aid you in the cost of vehicle ownership with each available option.
More Savings For You - Combine the Business Choice program with OEM incentives.
Outstanding Partners - Historical track record of being of the strongest programs in the industry and featuring partner relationships with Adrian Steel and GM Accessories.
Ease of Use - Qualified customers can purchase an eligible model during the program period, then simply select the 'no cost' option that suits their business' needs. See your options below!
More Program Details
Available with new eligible vehicles, the Business Choice program offers four different incentive packages to choose from at no extra cost to you! All you have to do is choose the
available option that best fits your daily business needs.
You can choose from:
• Option A: Work-Ready Equipment from Adrian Steel®
• Option B: $700 Commercial Up-fit Cash Back
• Option C: $750-$1,000 in GM Dealer Accessories
• Option D: $500 Cash Incentive
To qualify for the Business Choice program, you must:
Provide your Fleet Account Number (FAN). If you don't have one, it's easy to sign up for it. Here's how:
• Visit Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC to complete a FAN enrollment form or contact one of our Business Solutions team.
• Provide proof of a minimum of 5 vehicles registered in the company name or owner/operator name or place an order for 3/more new eligible GM vehicles at one time for day-to-day business