What are the Top 5 Safest and Most Reliable Family Vehicles?
What are the top 5 safest and most reliable family vehicles?
When considering a vehicle for your family, there are tons of great options. It can be tough to nail down the options for your search. But looking specifically at the variety of safety features available is a great start. BUT – don’t forget to consider comfort for the many hours spent in a vehicle during a busy week.
Number 5 – the GMC Acadia
- This is a full-size SUV that seats up to seven
- Has available AWD, and a 4000 lb. towing capacity
- The Acadia also has available rear park assist, rear cross traffic alert, and lane change alert, to notify you if there is a vehicle in your blind spot.
Number 4 – the Buick Encore
- A small luxury SUV with a variety of safety features
- An optional heater, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Equipped with 10 standard airbags, collision alert, and available side blind zone alert
Number 3 – the Chevrolet Traverse
- A comfortable mid-size SUV
- Optional third row seating to fit up to 8 people
- The highest possible Five-star safety rating, in front, side, rear and rollover crash tests
Number 2 – the Chevrolet Equinox
- A popular affordable SUV
- Includes teen driver technology
- Available heated rear seats
Number 1 – the Chevrolet Tahoe
- A full-size SUV with the room to seat up to 8 people
- A fuel friendly and powerful 5.3L V8 engine
- Great towing capacity for any family adventure