GM Preferred Pricing
Learn more about special pricing for employees, their families and shoppers at our partner companies. Find out below if you qualify, and receive GM employee pricing on a new vehicle!
What is Preferred Pricing?
If you’re eligible for GM Preferred Pricing at Birchwood Chevrolet GMC in Winnipeg, you pay Dealer invoice cost plus 1.5% on the purchase or lease of almost any new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle. This is the price GM employees pay on new or leased vehicles!
In simpler terms, Preferred Pricing grants you greater savings and a simplified new vehicle purchase or lease experience. And with over 3500 participating companies, there’s an excellent chance that you qualify!
Who is eligible for Preferred Pricing?
GM Canada and Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC have partnered with over 3500 companies to offer a Preferred Pricing program including Costco members and shoppers at Hudson’s Bay Company, Cargill, Great West Life, Sysco, Sobeys and many more. Fill out the form below to find out if your employer is eligible for this exclusive discount.
What else should I know about Preferred Pricing?
- Preferred Pricing is compatible with other GM incentives.
- There are over 3,500 eligible companies.
- Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC offers cash, finance and lease options.
- You can purchase up to two vehicles per year with Preferred Pricing.
- When you purchase a vehicle, you must provide proof of employment.
Fill out the form below to find out more or get started now!